January 11th, 2022
Speaker Programs 2022 Outlook Pulse Study with Industry Personnel
Associate Director - Commercial Operations, TL Health
As a follow-up to our Physician Speaker Program Outlook Pulse Study conducted in late August, we ran a Pulse Study with 30 pharmaceutical industry personnel from a range of business areas looking at the current and future state of speaker programs within the healthcare industry.
The insights gathered from the research covered a wide range of topics including:
- Current satisfaction with speaker programs offering
- Biggest challenges industry personnel face in regards to their speaker programs
- Planned speaker program research studies for 2022
- The perceived value of various types of speaker program research studies
- Projected proportion of in-person, virtual and on-demand programs over the next 6 months
To view the full report, please get in touch or download the executive summary below:
Tyler has nine years of pharmaceutical experience working in Market Research and Pharmaceutical Sales. Tyler holds a BA in Marketing from the Temple University Fox School of Business and a Certificate of Proficiency in Quantitative Analysis Field Of Study Data Analysis from the Burke Institute.
start growing now
Want to learn more about how we can help your business grow? Get in touch today!