September 6th, 2021
Speaker Programs Outlook Pulse Study - August 2021
Associate Director - Commercial Operations, TL Health
At the end of August, we ran a Pulse Study with 65 physicians from a range of specialties looking at the current and future state of speaker programs within the healthcare industry.
The results of the report provided us with a lot of great insights including:
- The impact of COVID-19 and the Delta variant on program attendance
- What are some of the top attributes physicians think about when considering attending virtual and live, in-person programs
- How to make virtual and live, in-person programs better
- The overall opinion of speaker programs
- The value of engagement tools, like in-program polling
If interested in viewing the results, feel free to download the complete report below:
Tyler has nine years of pharmaceutical experience working in Market Research and Pharmaceutical Sales. Tyler holds a BA in Marketing from the Temple University Fox School of Business and a Certificate of Proficiency in Quantitative Analysis Field Of Study Data Analysis from the Burke Institute.
start growing now
Want to learn more about how we can help your business grow? Get in touch today!